LEADING EDGE TRIATHLON CLUB Presents:
5th ANNUAL MID-SUMMER TRI CAMP JULY 18-24/2011
Where: Penticton, BC
Duration: 1 Week or 3 Days (July 22-24)
Cost: Week > $625 ($725 non-members)
3 Day > $325 ($375 non-members)
Type of Camp: Ironman and Olympic Distance
- Train like a pro! Take your training to the next level.
- No distractions. Swim, bike, run, eat, sleep. Repeat!
- Time-wise, it is a perfect opportunity for those preparing for a late season race such as IMC, Kelowna Olympic Nationals or Bejing World’s.
- Expect professional, supportive one-to-one coaching, guaranteed.
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself and pushing your boundaries both physically and mentally.
- A common sense training program that works.
- Lectures on training structure, tapering and peaking, race strategies and nutrition.
- Penticton is pretty much guaranteed hot, dry, sunny conditions. Ave Temp 30 degrees at that time.
- Prior to the week camp, participate in the Peach Classic Olympic Distance Triathlon July 17 ( sign-up is of your own accord).
This camp is open to all levels of ability. Just be ready to work hard!
The camp host will be the Bowmont Hotel. Please book ahead (bowmonthotel.com) if you are looking for accomodation.
Email me or call 604-340-6767 for more details.
Head Coach – Leading Edge Triathlon Club and Camp
Triathlon Canada, NCCP and BCRPA Certified
See reports and photos about the camp last year on the blog