LEADING EDGE PRESENTS: 2011 ‘’CRAVING SUN!’ 5TH ANNUAL WILDFLOWER SPRING CAMP
Where: Monterey County, Ca.
When: April 25-May1/2011
Duration: 7 days
Cost: $350 (members) $450 (outsiders) * includes accommodation/coaching fees
Type Of Camp: Swim/Bike/Run with an emphasis on Cycling
- A chance to get away from the clouds & rain in Vancouver
- A chance to train in a warm sunny environment with goal-driven athletes like yourself
- A chance to get a head start to the summer training/racing season
- A chance to race the historical ‘Wildflower Triathlons’ Apr 30-May1 See website: http://www.tricalifornia.com/index.cfm/Wildflower2011-main.htm
- No distractions: swim, bike, run, have fun, eat, sleep, repeat!
- This camp will be coached by myself, Andrew Tuovinen (Triathlon Canada/NCCP Certified).
- I will provide a personal training plan, facilitate and direct you to the best experience possible at the lowest possible costs.
- The camp is located in Lake San Antonio in Monterey County, Ca located approx 250km south of San Francisco.
- This is not a typical fully coached camp ($$$), with all the bells & whistles, but an opportunity to train in a quiet beautiful area with highly motivated individuals like yourself!
- For those who are not aware, Wildlower is a rural triathlon training experience. Camping is the atmosphere, not hotels with bathrobes & room service. You are to provide a tent, sleeping bag and mat.
- Lake San Antonio is a desert climate meaning: hot & sunny during the day (33 C), cool @ night (as low as 10 C), so be prepared!
- It’s your responsibility to find your way down there. In the past, some have flown to San Fran and driven (250k) via rental car from there, or driven the whole way down (1800km). Arrangements to be picked up at the airport can be made.
- The Lake SA area is generally rolling terrain: some flat, but mostly hilly. Roads are quiet and rider friendly.
- Swims take place in the lake (with water temp ave 17C)
- Runs are a combination road trails
If interested, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org