Greetings fellow Tri geeks,
This is an early notice for those who are interested: I will be coordinating:
LETC’s 4th Annual Mid-summer Triathlon Camp.
Here are the details:
When: Week long July 19-25 or
Long weekend July 23-25/2010
Where: Penticton, BC
Duration: 1 week or 3 days
Cost: Week > $600 ($700 non-members)
3 Day > $325 ($375 non-members)
Camp Type: Ironman and Olympic Distance.
- Ideal for those preparing for Ironman Canada and Kelowna Apple Triathlon.
- This camp will be fully coached including vehicle support, aid stations, etc.
- Includes a detailed workout schedule for each day.
- Expect 15-25hrs of training that week! Or 10hrs for the Long wknd portion!
- Our camp headquarters will be The Bowmont Hotel http://www.bowmontmotel.com/ If you need accommodation, please book your own room there.
- for those looking for more, race The Peach Triathlon July 18, then the camp.
This camp is open to all levels of ability and the ability to work hard!
Email, call or text me @ 604-340-6767 for more details. Forward this on to someone who may be interested.
Head Coach-Leading Edge Triathlon Club
Triathlon Canada/NCCP/BCRPA Certified