LETC 2008 AGM TONIGHT!
WHEN Monday November 17, 2008 at 6:30 pm WHERE Kerrisdale Community Centre, Senior’s craft room
Purpose: To inform the Members of the operation of the club in 2008, to present 2009 club plans, to adopt the 2009 budget; and to elect a board for the coming year. Quorum: In order to conduct business at the General Meeting, at least 20% of the Club members must be present in person or by proxy. Eligibility: Only full members in good standing, of the 2008 year, are entitled to vote. Proxy: Only written proxy forms will be acceptable. The member appointed as proxy must bring this form to the meeting. A member can only act as proxy for up to three members.
- Call to order
- Certify proxies, issue voting cards, and determination of a quorum
- Adoption of 2007 LETC AGM minutes
- Report from the board/coaches on 2008 and plans for 2009
- Review of 2008 financial statement
- Approve 2009 budget
- Approval of membership fees for 2009
- Dissolution of 2008 board and election of 2009 board
- New business
- Adjourn the meeting
Budgets were e.mailed out and will also be available at the AGM