LETC last week of September update

We're into the final week of September and our final week of the 2007 season.

And Mother Nature is not cooperating! With a 7 pm sunset, overcast weather and a good possibility of rain on Wednesday we will be canceling the bike for safety reasons.

The Thursday run will proceed as planned, with a relay from Jericho East. Should be a fun one!

Lastly, our first annual team triathlon will have to wait for another year given the recent cold weather and crappy forecast for Sunday. We will have an uncoached group run on Sunday leaving from Jericho East at 9 am.

If you have questions, please contact Alan or Andrew.