Thanks to everyone who came out to the AGM/Social on Saturday night. For those who weren't there, there are some big developments to announce. As a club we have joined forces with the Vancouver Endurance Club (VEC) to create an exciting partnership. Like our club, VEC is committed to the athletic development of their members and helping them reach their goals. Working together the two clubs will be able provide a number of improvements to all of our athletes.
What does this mean for you as an LETC member:
- The addition of Paul Cross to our coaching team and all of the triathlon expertise he brings
- The option to attend either a Tuesday or Thursday night indoor spin session (but not both) from January to April
- Wednesday night runs will be run with VEC as trialed in the fall
- Come the summer months, all of our outdoor sessions (open water swim, bike, run) will be run in conjunction with VEC
- The ability to attend VEC swim sessions during weekday mornings at an additional drop in cost
For full details, check out the 2015 schedule.
We hope you are as excited about the developments as we are and hope to see you out come January.